Monday, 26 August 2013

Hello greetings salutations ^_^

Howdy fellow readers ^_^

Today I thought I'd do a little welcome thingy for Teresa ^_^ She has decided to join us here in Wonderland, so welcome Teresa *waves*

Also, Laura has reached her 50 books! Woohoo, massive happy hugs for you Laura *hugs* Laura has decided to up her challenge to 100 books! Cool ^_^

In celebration I will be sending out a little something to everyone in the group. It may take me a day or a  week or three! but something will be winging it's way to you all. This will happen every time someone reaches their target I think.^_^ It seems a nice way to celebrate ^_^

I am half way through a book called Cross Stitch by Diana Gabaldon. It has nothing to do with following a chart or DMC threads ^_^ It is brilliant though! i am really enjoying it.

Happy reading my lovelies.

Oceans of love
XOX

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Teresa and well done Laura on reaching the 50 books challenge

    ReplyDelete