Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Tis me at last!!

Since it was me who set this up I have to say I feel a tiny bit pants at keeping this blog going!

However! I do have two finishes to waffle about! So.....sit back and get ready to read some waffle ^_^

The White Queen by Philippa Gregory.

I wanted to read this before watching the series on TV ^_^ It was a good read. I like how Philippa Gregory finds out as much historical fact as she can and then weaves magic and possibilities into it. A nice page turning read...on to the next ones in the series I think ^_^

Death of a Hussy by M.C. Beaton

Never read any Hamish Macbeth's before. Much enjoyed. Not quite as laugh out loud as Agatha..or that may have been because this took me a million years to read as I just read little bits here and there inbetween other reads! But enjoyed still. Won't give anything away as am now passing this on to Kerry ^_^

So this is how my list is looking now...

1.Dodger by Terry Pratchett.
2. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
3.Paulo Coelho Confessions of a Pilgrim by Juan Arias.
4.Untamed by P.C. and Kristin Cast
5.Merlin. The Prophet and his History by Geoffrey Ashe.
6.Dear Lupin by Roger Mortimer and Charlie Mortimer.
7.Wilkins' Tooth by Diana Wynne Jones.
8.The Skeleton in the Closet by M.C.Beaton.
9.The Life and Times of Miss Jane Marple by Anne Hart
10.The Happiness of Hazelbrook
11.Murder in The Museum by Simon Brett.
12. Three Houses by Angela Thirkell
13. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams.
14.Enchantment by Donald Spoto.
15 The Boy with the Cuckoo Clock Heart by Mathias Malzieu
16. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
17.Death of a Hussy by M.C.Beaton


Onto the read along. Joan has finished I know, how about everyone else? I am very sow at reading Secret Scripture by I am going to keep going and maybe once we have all finished do a little bit about it? Tis optional so no problems if you'd rather not.

So, happy reading fellow 50 bookers ^_^
XOXxoxXOX

2 comments:

  1. Good update , you have shamed me into doing one of my own , have to find my list out tho so hopefully I,ll do this tomorrow if I remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I think I've got 3 finishes so best I post too, well done on your finishes Steph, I'm looking forward to the Hamish. xx



































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































    ReplyDelete