Saturday, 20 April 2013

Update not really

Not an update post
Just wanted to share my books on here , collected them on Thursday , have to sign them all before letting them go ,
By the way , sorry if you,ve let me know but have I got your new address Laura ,I know you have moved house recently and don,t want the book to go astray also Kerry have I got your address somewhere ,

I,ve just started reading Anne of green gables , my daughters favourite books , it was a bargain download to kindle, 77p for the whole set , yes only 77p , hard not to really

Anyway enjoy these books, you will soon be reading them , perhaps we can have a read along Laura?



1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Joan for sharing the books ^_^ I'm sure we can sort out a read along.
    Happy reading
    xox

    ReplyDelete