Monday, 1 April 2013

For a re-read....

...this took me an age to read!!lol Finished Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams last night. Love it! It's whacky and fun and clever. If you want to escape I recommend it ^_^
Reading a book about Audrey Hepburn now which I borrowed from the library and some silly sod has taken the liberty of adding little notes in!! Am I the only one who that bothers!! It makes me grouchy! lol. The Agatha Raisin books I borrowed from the library had been completely censored! Someone took it upon themselves to blot out, and I meant totally obliterate!, any swearing! Buy your own books and vandalise!! OK! rant over..where was I!?! Oh, yes, another finish from me then ^_^
Happy reading fellow book fans ^_^
oodles of hugs
XOX

2 comments:

  1. Another good update, you are all making me feel ashamed lol, but looking on the bright side , now it's April and that means I can collect my 20 books to give to you all for world book day yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agatha-censored, noooo, it's not as if when she swears its very often or even the most offensive of obsenities. I don't like swearing and Agatha book certainly don't offend me.

    ReplyDelete