Monday, 18 March 2013

A finish from me (at last!)

It feels ages since I last updated. Finished 'Murder in The Museum' by Simon Brett. Quite a good read. A bit Midsomer-ish...without Barnaby....or any Midsomer villages...or 10 dead bodies before the first ad break...ok! Maybe it's not so Midsomer-ish as I first thought! Still a good read. I'm passing it on to Kerry now so I won't give anything away ^_^
I am reading Three Houses by Angela Thirkell now which is brilliant. I am over half way through already as it is such a lovely read. I first heard the story on the Radio so ordered the book from the library. I would love to pass it on and share with you all but the library might not be happy with me if I did!
Happy reading.
xox

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some good reads there Steph! And yes, probably better not to pass on a library book, lol!

    ReplyDelete