Wednesday, 27 February 2013

...Update...

Ok I really need to mix my authors up a little as I've yet another MC. Beaton finish! I read the Agatha Raisin and the Deadly Dance. It was lovely to read another Agatha as I'd not read one for a while. I've only 5 left to read in the series. I'm going to order two for Mum for her birthday, so I'll get to read them eventually too!

I also read Ruth Rendell's first Inspector Wexford novel -  From Doon with Death. I'd not read a Ruth Rendell novel before and thoroughly enjoyed this one. I was gripped from the start and I'm looking forward to reading more of the Wexford books.

Next on the list????? We'll have to see what grabs me when I go to bed tonight.

  1. The Inside Track Jake Humphrey - finished 15.11.12
  2. Daphne - M.C Beaton -03.12.12
  3. Diana - M.C Beaton - finished 18.12.12
  4. Frederica - M.C Beaton - finished 27.12.12
  5. Gently through the mill - Alan Hunter- Finished 25.01.13
  6. Death of an Addict - M.C Beaton - Finished 12.02.13
  7. Is it just me? - Miranda Hart - Finished 18.02.13
  8. Agatha Raisin and the Deadly Dance - MC Beaton - Finished 22.02.13
  9. From Doon with Death - Ruth Rendell - Finished 26.02.13
Happy reading

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the Wexford novels but I do like Ruth Rendell. Especially when she's writing as her other alter ego Barbara Vine actually (when she isn't specifically writing detective fiction). Look forward to hearing about your next read :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why change when Agatha is so much fun to read ^_^ I've listened to some Wexfords and enjoyed them.
    xox

    ReplyDelete