Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Such fun!

Not only did I have flowers and chocolate for Valentines day, but hubby brought me Miranda Hart's "Is it just me?" Now I'm a huge Miranda fan, so loved reading this from cover to cover. Throughout the book Miranda tries to impart wisdom to her 18 yr old self (Little M) about aspects of life - Dating, beauty, weddings, technology... She has rather bonkers conversations with little M, and you can certainly see where she gets most of her Miranda material from for the show. It was funny, sweet and most of the time (in handy check list form) makes you think I do that!

If you're a miranda fan, it's a must read.

I've now moved on to another Agatha Raisin now - Deadly dance, it's a good read so far...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds a good read Kerry. Enjoy more Agatha ^_^
    xox

    ReplyDelete