Friday, 1 February 2013

My list so far!

Hello everyone,

This is my list so far:

1. P.D. James, A Mind to Murder
2. George R. R. Martin, A Clash of Kings
3. Alan Hollinghurst, The Stranger’s Child
4. Jeanette Winterson, Why be Happy when you could be Normal?
5. Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
6. Jeanette Winterson, Oranges are not the only fruit
7. George RR Martin, A Storm of Swords

I finished A Storm of Swords yesterday, it was brilliant! Now I'm reading The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey.

Happy reading everyone!

(You can also find my list over on my blog here)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura ^_^
    I had not heard of The Snow Child so I googled it ^_^ It sounds a good read, I look forward to reading what you think of it.
    Happy reading
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely brilliant, Steph- very sad but really wonderfully written and I love the fairytale element to it (it's a sort of modern rewriting of a Russian fairytale, I think you would like it...)

    ReplyDelete