This is my list so far:
1. P.D. James, A Mind to Murder
2. George R. R. Martin, A Clash of Kings
3. Alan Hollinghurst, The Stranger’s Child
4. Jeanette Winterson, Why be Happy when you could be Normal?
5. Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
6. Jeanette Winterson, Oranges are not the only fruit
7. George RR Martin, A Storm of Swords
I finished A Storm of Swords yesterday, it was brilliant! Now I'm reading The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey.
Happy reading everyone!
(You can also find my list over on my blog here)