Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Update


1.Dodger by Terry Pratchett.
2. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
3.Paulo Coelho Confessions of a Pilgrim by Juan Arias.
4.Untamed by P.C. and Kristin Cast
5.Merlin. The Prophet and his History by Geoffrey Ashe.

Ok, as everyone else is writing very interesting posts I thought I'd have a bash! Don't expect great things!lol.

Merlin, The Prophet and His History by Geoffrey Ashe. An interesting read. Not a lot of new info that hasn't been in other Merlin books, but a good read none the less. I did make a little list of a few Merlin themed books to hunt down from it ^_^
Told you not to expect much! I'm not the best (or even the 10th from best!) at writing book reviews. If you've never read a Merlin book before this is a good start and if you have, it's still a good read. Also has a beautiful Burne-Jones cover ^_^

xox

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of Geoffrey Ashe. I love the whole Arthurian Legend and Glastonbury stuff. I think you would like 'The Return of Merlin' by Deepak Chopra if you have not read it already. X

    ReplyDelete