Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Another finish from me ^_^

Finished reading The Skeleton in the Closet by M.C.Beaton last night. Quite a good read.So that makes my list now look like this...


1.Dodger by Terry Pratchett.
2. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
3.Paulo Coelho Confessions of a Pilgrim by Juan Arias.
4.Untamed by P.C. and Kristin Cast
5.Merlin. The Prophet and his History by Geoffrey Ashe.
6.Dear Lupin by Roger Mortimer and Charlie Mortimer.
7.Wilkins' Tooth by Diana Wynne Jones.
8.The Skeleton in the Closet by M.C.Beaton.

I hope everyone is enjoying the book challenge.
If you have any suggestions for making the blog more pretty and welcoming please let me know. I have no idea how to change the background any more! But I'll give it a go and if you want anything added to the sidebar just give me a shout...or if you can do it as a blog author(I'm not sure) then please do go ahead.

Happy reading ^_^


“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” 
― Lemony SnicketHorseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are doing really well with the book challenge , I,m stuck on Wolf Hall , it's a hard read but I will not give up, love the logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks great now Steph!

    ReplyDelete